I don’t want to make you uncomfortable but it’s time to get personal. When you look in the mirror, at a photo of yourself or reflect inwardly, do you see yourself as someone who God has set free?
Whether you do or don’t, let me remind you of the freedom you have in Christ which is taken from a message I recently read by Christine Caine.
- There is no problem so big that God cannot solve it.
- There is no promise too hard for God to fulfill.
- There is no prayer too small for God to answer.
- There is no disease that God cannot heal.
- There is no heart God cannot mend.
- There is no relationship that God cannot restore.
- There is no person God cannot save.
- There is no chaos from which God cannot bring peace.
- There is no pain that God cannot redeem.
- There is no sin that God cannot forgive.
- There is no bondage God cannot break.
- There is no need God cannot meet.
- There is no enemy that God cannot defeat.
- There is no mountain God cannot move.
God is good, He does good and He wants to do good things in YOUR life because He loves you!
“Yours, LORD, is the greatness and the power and the glory and the majesty and the splendor, for everything in heaven and earth is yours” (1 Chronicles 29:11).
Isn’t it reassuring to know just how BIG our God is that no battle is too big, too small or too difficult for Him? What I’ve found to be true in my life is that when I walk fully in my freedom in Christ I am more intentional about sharing the truth with others that will also set them free so in a sense, free people set people free!!