Adrienne Richardson is the owner of Powerplay Media, a marketing company that specializes in creating highly profitable Facebook and Instagram ads. This successful businesswoman created two incredible companies by turning her pain into purpose and is a wife and mom who loves Jesus, hockey and coffee. Adrienne’s passionate about helping business owners fulfill their mission to impact others with their unique gifts and talents and today she joins me for a conversation that will inspire you to turn your pain into purpose too.
Listen, Subscribe and Share with a Friend:
Apple Podcasts: http://carrierobaina.com/applepodcasts
This Week’s Takeaways:
- Adrienne and her family live in Nashville, Tennessee. She’s a mom of two children and has an incredible testimony of her marriage being restored by the grace of God!
- Whether it be postpartum depression or something else, there’s no shame in getting help to stay safe! If you know someone struggling with postpartum depression, I encourage you to spend time with that person and help them with anything you can. Often times in situations like this, the best thing you can do is help that person even if they don’t ask for it. If you’re struggling with a form of depression, I highly encourage you to find a support system!
- God works in so many different ways in our lives whether we recognize it at the time or not.
- Out of Adrienne’s difficult time with postpartum depression, she created a magazine called “South Jersey MOM” to help other women working through challenges too. Creating the magazine was a tool that not only helped Adrienne move forward and heal but also impacted many others in such a positive way.
- God has given every person a gift and a skill that is meant to solve a problem for someone else. When it comes to sales and business, we should see it as serving someone else. We owe it to those people to offer our products and services!
- “Power Players in Business and Life” is a podcast Adrienne recently started where she talks about business and life’s challenges. Be sure to check it out here.
This Week’s Sponsor: Live Well with Carrie Robaina
Grab your FREE Chocolate Protein Smoothie Recipes here: www.carrierobaina.com/chocolateshakes
Shop Carrie’s Favorites
She Walks In Truth Resources: http://carrierobaina.com/shewalksintruth
Podcasting Gear: http://carrierobaina.com/podcastinggear
Business Tools: http://carrierobaina.com/businesstools
Connect with Adrienne Richardson here.
Ask Carrie and Kailey
I am so excited about a new feature i’m adding to the podcast with my content manager called, “Ask Carrie and Kailey.” Every few weeks we are going to answer your questions about faith and life as well as “get to know us” questions too! Whether you have a serious question about faith and life or a goofy question for either of us…ask away. So, I want to know. Do you have a burning question? If so, email firstname.lastname@example.org.