What if we learned how to pay compassionate attention to our own experiences in the same way God is paying compassionate attention to us? Get ready for my insightful conversation with Counselor and Speaker, Aundi Kolber, as she teaches on the importance of integrating faith and psychology, and how you can align your mind, body, and soul to live the life God created for you today!
Listen, Subscribe and Share with a Friend:
Apple Podcasts: https://carrierobaina.com/applepodcasts
This Week’s Takeaways
- We may know that God loves us but often times there’s a disconnect in really experiencing that love. Regardless, the truth still remains that God is calling us to live the embodied life of the beloved, friend!
- What if we learned how to pay compassionate attention to our own experiences in the same way God is paying compassionate attention to us?
- There’s a huge need for faith and psychology integration!
- Unfortunately, often times whatever we experience in our families, we will project who God is through that.
- “Try Softer: A Fresh Approach to Move Us out of Anxiety, Stress, and Survival Mode–and into a Life of Connection and Joy,” is a book written by Aundi as a resource for you to help align your mind, body, and soul to live the life God created for you. Make sure to get your copy of the book here!
- God is the best, kindest, most consistent, and loving parent we could ever have. Allow this truth to be a foundation to leverage kindness towards yourself!
Connect with Aundi Kolber by clicking here