Get ready for a motivational conversation with my Content Manager, Kailey Mattarella, and I, as we share our perspective on finding beauty in the midst of a mess and some of our favorite ways to press on in difficult seasons. Join us, and discover how you can find beauty in the mess too!
Listen, Subscribe and Share with a Friend:
Apple Podcasts: http://carrierobaina.com/applepodcasts
This week’s Takeaways
- Are you going through a hard time? Find a way to give back! Giving in the midst of trials can be a great Holy Spirit distraction for us. We can do something kind for someone else, no matter what we’re going through!
- Wherever we’ve been, whatever we’re doing right now, and wherever we’re going, God already knows. Psalm 139 says, “O LORD, you have searched me and you know me. You know when I sit and when I rise; you perceive my thoughts from afar. You discern my going out and my lying down; you are familiar with all my ways.”
- In this life there will always be ups and downs, finding beauty in the mess is key. Whether that be digging into community, speaking truth, or remembering this time will pass, these messy situations are opportunities to draw closer to Him!
- Messy situations happen to every single one of us…it’s something God can use to awaken our need for him. Check out Romans 5:3-5.
- God has a 100% track record of faithfulness, He will carry you through!
- Joy Makers Project is a ministry that goes out and shares love with other people, activating individuals, groups, and businesses to be more outward focused. Check out the ministry here.
Shop Carrie’s Favorites
She Walks In Truth Resources: http://carrierobaina.com/shewalksintruth
Podcasting Gear: http://carrierobaina.com/podcastinggear
Business Tools: http://carrierobaina.com/businesstools
Connect with Kailey Mattarella here.