Get ready for an impactful conversation with my prayer warrior friend, Laura Schmude, as she shares her personal testimony on the power of prayer and how it truly changes things. Full of wisdom and experience, Laura joins the podcast to inspire you to activate your prayer life today!
Listen, Subscribe and Share with a Friend:
Apple Podcasts: http://carrierobaina.com/applepodcasts
This week’s Takeaways
- At 17 years old and being pregnant, Laura was confronted with a desire to get her life right and to do things well. She found out that God was the only thing that could help her do that, and He met her right where she was at amidst some really challenging times.
- When you’re moved by the spirit, you can’t help but have emotions come out!
- War for your children through prayer and it will change things, no doubt.
- Even if your loved ones aren’t walking with the Lord, God will still burden your heart for them. We still have spiritual influence in their life and can care for them through intercession.
- There’s no need to be afraid of prayer, if you feel an impression to start praying for somebody, go ahead and start praying.
- Proverbs 3:5-6 says, “trust in the Lord with all your heart, and do not lean on your own understanding. In all your ways acknowledge Him, and He will make straight your paths.”
Shop Carrie’s Favorites
She Walks In Truth Resources: http://carrierobaina.com/shewalksintruth
Podcasting Gear: http://carrierobaina.com/podcastinggear
Business Tools: http://carrierobaina.com/businesstools
Connect with Laura Schmude here