Sasha Frank is a musician, writer, and passionate follower of Jesus. On this week’s episode of She Walks In Truth, Sasha joins Carrie Robaina for a conversation about navigating life after college, facing fears, healing from trauma, and walking through obstacles with God.
This Week’s Takeaway’s
- Sasha came to know the Lord through experiencing the realness of life. After graduating college, Sasha felt like she was one of those people who slipped through the cracks. This led her to depend on God and to seek Him more and through that she realized God was with her all along.
- No matter what decisions we make in this life, God loves us the same.
- ”Introducing Sasha Frank” is a memoir of Sasha’s life God laid on her heart to create and publish. You can purchase Sasha’s book here!
- We don’t live for the approval of man, it’s the approval of God that counts! Embrace who God has made you to be and trust that He will guide you.
- Why do we allow fear to saturate us, when sometimes that fear isn’t even rational? Recognize and release those fears, you’re meant to walk in freedom!
- Healing from past and recent trauma can be a challenge. One way we suggest to work through that is by journaling. Reflecting allows us to see things from a different perspective which can help promote healing within. Sharing your story and not being ashamed to talk about it are also ways that can help with healing too.
- It’s okay to follow your passions. By doing the will of God, your soul will be nourished and He will provide the character to sustain it.
Shop Carrie’s Favorites
She Walks In Truth Resources: http://carrierobaina.com/shewalksintruth
Podcasting Gear: http://carrierobaina.com/podcastinggear
Business Tools: http://carrierobaina.com/businesstools
This Week’s Sponsor: Live Well with Carrie Robaina
Grab your FREE Chocolate Protein Smoothie Recipes here: www.carrierobaina.com/chocolateshakes
Connect with Sasha Frank by clicking here.
Ask Carrie and Kailey
I am so excited about a new feature I’m adding to the podcast with my content manager called, “Ask Carrie and Kailey.” Every few weeks we are going to answer your questions about faith and life as well as “get to know us” questions too! Whether you have a serious question about faith and life or a goofy question for either of us…ask away. So, I want to know. Do you have a burning question? If so, email email@example.com