18-year-old Kiley Daniels shares about how God is using her to share the gospel as she battles the same brain cancer her dad has. Just a few months before Kiley’s dad was diagnosed in 2019 the Holy Spirit got ahold of Kiley’s heart and she shares how seeing her dad model and walk out his diagnosis has prepared her for walking out hers.
You will love the wisdom Kiley shares and some practical ways she is on a mission for Jesus in the places she goes for surgery, treatment, and beyond.
This Week’s Takeaways:
– God places people in the right place at the right time
– If God walks you to it, He’ll walk you through it
– Kiley and her dad’s mantra throughout battling brain cancer: “If one person comes to know Christ, it will be worth it.”
– Going through a tough season allows us to evaluate what really is important in life
– Focus on blessing other people in difficult circumstances can be a source of joy while always focusing your own hardship can be depressing
Show all books featured on She Walks In Truth Alisa’s book at www.carrierobaina.com/shop
This Week’s Sponsor:
Music Radio Creative –
The go-to place for all aspects of podcast production. Head over to www.carrierobaina.com/musicradiocreative for more details!
Microphone and Gear Used To Record This Episode
Connect with Carrie on Social Media: