Get ready to dig into God’s word with me and see what He thinks about…money! A topic filled with many opinions, join me as I share on what the bible says and how you can be a good steward of your finances in everyday life too.
Listen, Subscribe and Share with a Friend:
Apple Podcasts: http://carrierobaina.com/applepodcasts
This Week’s Takeaway’s
- If money becomes the boss of us and we want to serve it more than God, that becomes a heart issue because it’s not meant to own us.
- God’s word says a lot about money and we should look at that in light of all scripture, not taking anything out of context.
- Anything that is contending with, fighting for, or pulling us away from the love of God is what we want to steer away from. Underneath God, we have peace, safety, security, and comfort!
- Timothy 6:10 says, “For the love of money is the root of all kinds of evil, and some people, craving money, have wandered from the true faith and pierced themselves with many sorrows.” Money can be a root of all kinds of evil, however it’s not the money itself that’s evil. It’s the human heart that will determine whether money is used for good or not.
- In everything we do, may we work at it as if we are working for the Lord. Check out Colossians 3:23-24.
- I believe God is concerned more about our heart and how we steward what we’re given rather than how much income we actually bring in. If you’re a business owner like me and receive money from a product or service you give, it’s what you do with the money that counts.
Shop Carrie’s Favorites
She Walks In Truth Resources: http://carrierobaina.com/shewalksintruth
Podcasting Gear: http://carrierobaina.com/podcastinggear
Business Tools: http://carrierobaina.com/businesstools
WIN A FREE PRAYERFUL PLANNER
For the month of November I am teaming with my go-to planner, Prayerful Planner, to give away two planners to one listener of She Walks In Truth. Here’s how you can enter:
1) Subscribe to the She Walks In Truth podcast from wherever it is you listen
2) Screenshot that you’re subscribed
3) Email us the screenshot to firstname.lastname@example.org
That’s it!!! We’ll be drawing two random winners the first week of December!
If you’re just chomping at the bit to get one or give one, just follow this link to save 10%!
Ask Carrie and Kailey
I am so excited about a new feature I’m adding to the podcast with my content manager called, “Ask Carrie and Kailey.” Every few weeks we are going to answer your questions about faith and life as well as “get to know us” questions too! Whether you have a serious question about faith and life or a goofy question for either of us…ask away. So, I want to know. Do you have a burning question? If so, email email@example.com